Gathering around the Thanksgiving table is more than just a yummy meal, it's a heartwarming memory of being together as a family! These will be sure to add memories to your celebration of gratitude.
We created these Thanksgiving Conversation Leaves to get your family sharing through talk! Laugh, relive memories and think about all the blessings you are grateful for with our Thanksgiving Conversation Leaves.
Not only will they get your family talking, but their beautiful natural wood tone and delicate leaf shape will add to the beauty of your Thanksgiving tablescape! We love them atop a plate in your Thanksgiving table, scattered down the center of the table, or even in a decorative bowl. The backside is a great option for adding names and using them as placesetting markers. You could paint or marker names on them on or use removable vinyl lettering. Most importantly, they have some great questions to get the chatter around the dinner table going!
- Set of 12
- Each leaf has a Thanksgiving conversation starter on one side and is blank on reverse side.
- approximately 4"w x 4.5 h"
- Made from 1/8" Baltic Birch Plywood
- Laser cut - has dark edge
- Sealed with clear sealer
- Designed and crafted in our home shop, USA
- Exclusive Lemon Drops & Lilies design
Styled with our Tassel Table Runner.